Sunday 23 January 2011

Essays!!!

Heritage is about old houses. People's past. The beliefs and ways of a culture. It is focused upon nature, buildings, photographs, diaries, paintings, monuments, legacies and so many many other things.

It is also about a lot of essays!

Friday saw me writing two HUGE essays over the course of thirteen hours. Despite my research going on for several weeks in advance, I still found myself having to learn new things for both documents.

There are over 5,000 words between them. They will fail me or they will pass me. These essays about heritage will determine my future; and who will see them? Two lecturers and a bored office worker who has grown sick of students and their lengthy ramblings about subjects he does not care about.

This is my legacy to heritage.

I doubt they will end up in a museum though. And if they ever did, it would be a very dull museum.

A shame all that work by myself and my fellow students will never see the light of day again.

No comments:

Post a Comment